MEMOIR


MEMOIR 

My Childhood Memories 

That was a bright day. I was in the 4th grade of elementary school. I went to the beach with my family. Even though the weather was very hot, we could enjoy the view and the fresh air. I never realized that day would be one of the most embarrassing day of my life.

We enjoyed the view very much. The beach was so fresh and all people were happy. We walked along the beach. We played with the sand and made a castle from it. There was something that made me feel curious. That was when I saw so many people made a big hole in the sand. Then, I just enjoyed my time and didn't care with them. Some minutes later, I walked the sand, and oh! Suddenly I fell down and my right foot stuck in the hole. That was when I realized that I was trapped. All those people made a trap!

I was so shy. I tried to pull out my foot but it was so hard. Then my family came to help me. There was some boys laughing near to me. I thought  they were people who made this annoying trap. After that, I walked away and didn't look back.

After all, I enjoyed that day very much except the trap and the hole. There were so many people there saw me stuck in the hole. I was so shy. That's why that day was one of the most annoying and embarrassing day in my life so far.