DESCRIPTIVE ESSAY

My Best Frien Essay

A rare person with whom we may freely discuss our sentiments is a best friend. Everyone has a close companion. Michaela is my closest buddy. She reads in my school's and my section's second-grade class. Michaela is a girl with good manners.

She is intelligent, fair-skinned, and tall. She excels in academics and completes all of her work in class with attention. Everybody adores her a lot. We are close friends as well. On the same bench, next to each other, we are seated in class. We have a lot of things in common. Tiffin is another thing we share. At the time of my Tiffin break, I feel uncomfortable without her. She respects my feelings and has good manners. We share a lot of positive behaviors and manners. She is my closest friend because of our many shared characteristics. We enjoy listening to music while watching animated series like Tom and Jerry.We love all kinds of safe food, the color red, and ice cream in particular. Computers are our favorite subject. Also very helpful is Michaela. She is always willing to assist me if I need it, whether it be in my study or otherwise. When I'm still missing from school, she helps me out by handing her copies. I always do my best to assist her. She visits my home frequently in the evening. We pass the time there playing video games online. At home, we all draw together. We adore one another a lot.